]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

September 15, 2009

]ROC ART MARKET[

Last year, I submitted my work to a small arts festival in my hometown of Rochester, NY called Artist Row. I wasn't able to make it up because of obligations in the city, but thanks to my sister and mom, it went great.

This year, they selected me to show again and this time, I'll be there to see it all go down. I'm hoping it'll be a success and that the city that inspired me to make art will be inspired by my work.

The market is open this upcoming weekend, on Saturday, September 20 from 10am - 4pm. There'll be live music, good food, and some awesome artists showing, not to mention the hippie elite of Rochester.
I'll be showing some water color illustration prints that'll be for sale, along with stickers and smaller pieces.

So, to all my 585 friends, I'd love to see you all there. And to whoever else wants to take the trip, let me know!


Above is the flyer for the event.

Photos coming soon...


]BLOKT[

No comments: