]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

October 08, 2008

]PAINTING[

So, I did this painting about 3 months ago and never got it up on the web to try and sell it. I was really happy with it when it was finished. I had just bought my vinyl cutter and wanted to experiment with different paint media using vinyl to mask off shapes and line art. Although spray paint is the tried and true vinyl medium, here I used some spray paint along with white Gesso, Acrylic, and some nice drippy Black Matte Ink.

Anyway, it's three 7x15 pieces of clear plexi-glass screwed together and set apart about a quarter inch from each other, giving it an interesting 3D layer effect.

I'm selling it for $200 OBO, so get at me at bloktinfo@gmail.com if you're interested!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats up brotha?? I dig the painting and also noticed your poster on the MethodsNYC site for whatever upcoming event theyre hosting....very cool. I might be showing some work at their shop in Dec. I'll give you a heads up. Anyways the reason I'm writing is to tell you to write the dude over at Creep Machine. He's helped me sell some paintings from time to time, all about helping emerging artists. His name is Josh and sure he'd be happy to post your work...creepmachine.com -peace man

]BLOKT[ said...

Cool man, Thanks, I just emailed Josh and I had no idea Methods had taken the flyer. Thanks for the heads up!!

Peace
Paul aka ]BLOKT[