]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

December 30, 2008

]ANIMAL FARM PIGS[




I found this George Orwell essay called Why I Write at a flea market. Just like I suspected, I was blown away and inspired by it.

Since then, I've been on a bit of a Orwellian kick. Currently, I'm drawing the characters from Animal Farm in my spare time. I'm sure some will see the influence of Ralph Steadman's illustrated version of Animal Farm but then again when is my work NOT influenced by Ralph Steadman?

I'm happy with the Pigs so far (
from top to bottom: Old Major, Snowball, Napoleon, and Squeeler) I really want to get into some scenery for them and maybe a few story boards. Feel free to comment...everything on this sight is available in print form.
bloktinfo@gmail.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i really, really, really love these. i can't wait to see this project develop.

Unknown said...

ummm, i want these.