]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

November 20, 2009

]FAKE LOGOSpt.2[



Another logo ispired by my hometown that I did for no reason. Like The Chi (chicagoins) The D (detroitians) Or the Big Apple (no one really) Rochester is affectionately called the Roc by many of those who call the city home. The term is used mostly commonly by the cities small yet prominent hip hop crowd and other such ruffians. The full nick name is Rocity but people that just sounds awkward in conversation so its usually shortened to the ROC.
Any ways, I really do love the city and think it's a bummer that there are no sports teams with halfway decent logos to get on a New Era hat. So I thought I would take matters into my own hands and put some nice graphics out there representing the Flower city (yeah it's got some nice Lilacs, but also an insanely high violent crime rate, so watch your back!) I'm still looking for some funds and some partnership to help get this out there, so if you're interested, let me know!

]BLOKT[

No comments: