]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

May 14, 2009

]B-BLOKT[

After almost three months straight of illustration madness, today the B-Bot by Thunderdog is officially on sale at the I-Tunes store.

It was insane seeing the amount of work that Tristan put into this. I helped where I could, doing some of the illustrator line art, shapes, and accessories. Tris would come in day and night to do the coloring and come up with massive amounts of accessories. It was a true labor of love, and I think it came out amazing.

So, if you have an i-Phone or i-Touch, go grab it, be the first to have it, and be the envy of all of your friends. I have a feeling it's going to be big!!


My self-portrait B-BOT:
]BLOKT[

No comments: