]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

May 17, 2009

]ANN ARBOR SKATE PARK[

Above are pictures of a deck I just finished for a non-for-profit auction in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The proceeds will go toward building a skate park for all the youngin's within the city limits.

This is the first in a series of pieces I'm working on featuring Revolting Republicans! I've been so shocked by the behavior of some right-wing pundits and politicians lately.

It's only a matter of time before they throw on their anarchist armbands and hit the streets smashing cars with their golf clubs and highball glass Molotov cocktails.



]BLOKT[

2 comments:

Beres said...

are you just refacing that Jake Brown deck I gave you in 1999? my political minded brother, who'd a thunk it. Nice though.

]BLOKT[ said...

No that was a Panama Dan nation deck, and I actually still have it. haha Ive painted it like 10 times.