]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

September 14, 2009

]REWIND[

Last weekend on Saturday, Sept. 12th, I got the opportunity to do my second live painting gig in NYC at Halcyon's 10th Anniversary party at South Street Seaport. I was filling some big shoes, but I think I still killed it.

They had DJ Jazzy Jay and Danny Krivit spinning late into the night, oysters, awesome Brooklyn Pilsner, circus freaks, breakdancers, kids' activities, t-shirt printing, mini-golf, sand-castle building, the list goes on. Let's just say that they had everything going on.


I started with some vinyl masking to get some basic shapes and lines, then I washed it all with some acrylic paint, white gesso, and spray paint. After that was done, I went in and defined the shapes further with some brighter acrylics to give it some more contrast.

Let me know what you think.

For more event photos, go here.


]BLOKT[

No comments: