]WELCOME[

click on the labels on the right to look at one genre of work: illustration, painting, logo, etc. if you want to see all work on one site, click on the photos archive to browse there.
please feel free to leave comments.

PEACE!

September 16, 2009

]SOLO[

So, I'm having my first EVER solo show in NYC. It's going down during the DUMBO Arts Festival, one of the biggest arts festivals in the city at Halcyon Gallery (which is a mixture of a record store and a gallery). It's happening on September 26. It's called, you guessed it: ]SOLO[ and it's going to be featuring about 10 paintings that are acrylic on large wood pieces along with a few smaller plexi-glass pieces similar to the other ones I've done.

I'm really excited for this show and the opportunity to finally show my work to everyone at such a great place. Thunderdog, NYCO, and Wizard Sleeve have all been awesome enough to sponsor the event and help make it happen.


I hope to see all your faces there!
Any questions, contact me at bloktinfo@gmail.com.

And of course, all the work will be for sale, so bring your rich uncle...or something.

If you don't get a chance to make it out that weekend, you'll be seeing some photos up on the site soon, so stay tuned.


PEACE!!
]BLOKT[

No comments: